Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Photo Shoot for NOREA


Here is some shots from the photo shoot of my brand NOREA.
I worked with BEK Gorsel team and I enjoyed a lot. The make up was made by Kıvanc Can Bektas, he is such an old friend of mine and I always rely on his taste.
The photographs were taken by Baran Muhsinoglu and Emre Topak.
And BEK, thank you for all the support and encouragement you've shown!! xxx

Iste NOREA'nin fotograf cekiminden birkac kare. BEK Gorsel ekibiyle calistim ve inanilmaz eglendim. Makyaj Kıvanc Can Bektas tarafindan yapildi, kendisi benim cok eski arkadasimdir ve zevkine her zaman guvenirim:)  Fotograflar Baran Muhsinoglu ve Emre Topak tarafindan cekildi.
Ve BEK, hepinize bana gostermis oldugunuz destek ve tesvik icin tesekkur ediyorumm!! xxx







Tell me, which one you like most?


No comments:

Post a Comment