Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Girlfriend Getaway


Tomorrow I am going on a getaway with one of my best girlfriends. We decided Cesme for our destination.  There is one thing I am so sick and tired of, and it is to wait for my bag at the baggage carousel so I am trying to pack as less as I can. So let me see if I can fit everything below in my 
carry-on?? 



Grey Dress: Topshop / White Dress: Conscious Collection by H&M / Black Dress: Zara

Black Gladiator Sandals: Zara / Black Sandals with Flower Detail: Steve Madden Luxe /
Black Jelly Flats : Melissa / Purple Flip Flops: Havaianas

White Shorts: Conscious Collection by H&M / Yellow Shorts: J. Crew /
Distressed Denim Shorts: Abercrombie&Fitch

White Beaded T-shirt: Mango / White Burnout T-shirt: Victoria's Secret / Lime T-shirt: J. Crew

White Cover-Up: Alexandra Paris / Pink Cover-Up: Zara

 Bikini with Prints&Bikini with Sequins: Agua Bendita / Pink Bandeau Bikini: Hollister

 Green Jelly Bag: Candy Bag by Furla / Black Bag with Chain Straps: Henri Bendel

Sunglasses(both): Dolce&Gabbana

p.s. I am totally ready for sea-sand-sun trio but of course with my Eau Thermale Avene SPF 30 Spray. Tanning makes me happy anyway! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment